Thursday, December 26, 2013

Spike's New Abercrombie and Fitch

A few weeks ago, I went to the Salvation Thrift Store in Schenectady, as the Latham store has had slim pickings since new management took over.

I walked out with two really nice wool sweaters (light blue Abercrombie and Fitch turtleneck and a pale yellow cable from Scotland).  I immediately threw them in the wash on HOT to shrink them - making the wool thicker and denser.

Today I sewed two dog sweaters for Spike.  He loved the yellow cable I sewed first and wore it all afternoon.  Later, I made him a sweater out of the light blue A&F and put it on him to see if it fit.

The little guy must of known he was wearing a "name brand" and it must have been comfortable, because he did not want to take it off.  He even chased the cat when Hamilton tried to check out Spike's new outfit.  He did look quite GQ - Ralph  - just plain dashing.

Check him out !!  Love that dog ..... he missed his calling as a canine model : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment