Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blog ....


Sunday night ... 11:30PM and I am downright BLAH !

A friend got me started on a book/DVD series called "Tales of the City" "More Tales of the City" and "Further Tales of the City" ... and although I am only thru the book/DVDs of the first sequel .. I AM HOOKED.

In addition to my new found addiction ... I have been on the phone all weekend with friends as we live through a mini-saga of our own.

Which leads me to Sunday night ... with many tasks still undone ... an annoying dry cough which either means a cold is on the way ~ or hopefully ~ I've been talking too much on the phone : ) Hopefully that's it ~

So I am writing this post, under the duress of a mis-spent weekend, but one alas I have enjoyed.

Thanks dear friends for keeping me connected (aka my 'one word resolution') as I head to bed to nurse my cough.

Is it Super Bowl Sunday ?? Somehow I believe I got so caught up in my "connections" that I lost sight of this excuse to enjoy and extra glass of wine tonight =0 But it is not too late .... so I shall.

TTFN !

No comments:

Post a Comment