Sunday, April 3, 2011

I was gonna, but I can't, so instead I will ...

I had started a post earlier today that I was going to "polish & post" this evening. Well that ain't gonna happen because for some reason the draft copy won't "open" ...

TaDa !! Here is plan B:

On Facebook today .. a couple of pieces of music were shared and I gotta say they really 'hit a chord' with me.

Roger .. we're revealing our age with our appreciation of Doo Wop, but it was great. Thanks PBS (and Roger) for showcasing Kenny Vance !



And the next lady needs no introduction ... how did I not hear this song before ??
Cher: Haven't Seen The Last Of Me From the movie: Burlesque

I am a diehard Cher fan ... and this song shows she is still on top ~ even at 64 years old.




This is Casey Kasem signing off for another week. Remember "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment