Sunday, March 13, 2011

Attempt to Organize .... Step 1

I can frequently be seen with my arm in my purse .. all the way up to my elbow ... searching for something. Pocketbooks just don't come with enough compartments ... and when I make purses myself ... well ... I'm too impatient to add a few pockets inside.

Today while in my sewing room, I noticed some leather and snakeskin fabrics that sort of coordinated, and decided to make an effort to organize my large pocketbook. No time like the present.

The organizer came out quite nice and went together quickly ... so I made one in Spring colors too. (Sew a large rectangle out of one or two fabrics and fold up the bottom & make pockets...DONE)

Whether or not my bag will stay organized is yet to be seen ... but Step 1 is behind me ...




No comments:

Post a Comment