Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do You Suppose There Is Such a Place .... ?

Auntie Em:
Help us out today and find yourself a place where you won't get into any trouble!

Dorothy:
A place where there isn't any trouble. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far, far away. Behind the moon, beyond the rain...





Ahhh ... the Wizard of Oz theme is once again appearing in my blog. Tomorrow I am taking the train ... to a place far away ... and once again I must leave the security of "my rainbow."

With a "click click" (not my heels, but the latches on my suitcase) I am happy to go home to my friends and the routine of work and my sewing room. But, I am leaving Josh once again as he continues on the road to healing. And I am leaving Roger, who has created what is the closest I have found to "A place where there isn't any trouble." He wraps me in a coccoon of security as I face a difficult challenge in motherhood....helping one of her children.

Hey Neighbor, Thank you, again, for your kindness and generosity.



"One can pay back the loan of gold, but one lies forever in debt to those who are kind." Malayan Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment