Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Bruises" and Animal Videos....


While checking my email yesterday, there was a link to a 'stupid animal video'
Give a Squirrel a Helping Hand, which turned out to be a heart-warming baby squirrel story, not stupid at all. The background music was up-beat and perfectly complimented the video as the baby squirrel struggled and eventually overcame. **heart flutter**

I poked around a bit and found the name of the song. "Bruises" ~ by Chairlift. It is one of those wonderful, quirky, catchy songs like "Roller Skate Key" by Melanie... which I will forever turn to when I need a trip to the carefree days of childhood. I downloaded 'Bruises' from iTunes and smiled the rest of the day as it energized me during my sewing time.

Spike and I ended the evening sitting under the covered patio during a thunderstorm. Very enjoyable .. Good Ole Spike, not wanting to get his feet wet, walked around on the wicker loveseat. Funny Dog ! Ummm .. wonder if I can catch Spike in an impromptu situation, camera in hand, and create a YouTube animal video ...?

And what song would I use in the clip ?

No comments:

Post a Comment