Thursday, May 14, 2009

How it all started ...

This past Monday was complicated. Each attempt to halt the downward spiral caused my day to plunge further into an abyss. A desperate call to a friend, from whom I sought consolation, did not result in the sympathetic "let's go grab some chocolate" ~~ but instead I heard a mischievous chuckle at the other end of the phone. "Do you know what your problem is ? You don't have an EDIT button ..." Those six words were so profound ... my gloom immediately dissipated with a laugh as I blurted "OMG - you are so right! That's it!"

Thanks to that bold observation ...I have a new understanding of me and a new set of eyes. .... So hence I start my blogging journey.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is it.. you need an EDIT button.... Or you just need to think before you act...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how you take lemons and make lemonade!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete