Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Procrastination is EXPENSIVE !!


Darn ... damn ... poooooo

I have been tossing and turning in my head if I have the time and re$our$e$ to make a trip back to VA to see my son .... still recovering from major back surgery.

WELL WELL ... today I decided today was the day to commit ... but what the HECK ... train fares went up $30+ !! Poo....

I was/am trying to find a cat-sitter ... and now it is getting costly.

Enough grumping and griping ...

TOMORROW - I will make my reservations (in hopes the fares have gone back down $30) and hopefully I will have found a cat-sitter.

Any volunteers ??

UPDATE: Wednesday Feb 16th
On my lunch hour at work ... I checked AMTRAK fares ... YIPEE ! The fare is back down to $147 ROUND-TRIP from NY to VA ... so off I go ~~ WHO SAYS PROCRASTINATION DOES NOT PAY-OFF

1 comment:

  1. I love that you wrote a post about procrastinating and then concluded that you will act....tomorrow. Not today. Tomorrow. Ha! That sounds EXACTLY like something I do. All. The. Time.

    Hope your son is recovering well and you find a qualified kitty sitter :)

    ReplyDelete