Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Are Gonna What ?????

This post is merely an outlet to vent ... because if I vent elsewhere .."I may offend someone.." and Lord knows that is one way to get into a heap of trouble. SO~

Dear Diary,
My co-worker, who just happenes to occupy the workspace next to me, informed me this afternoon that she is bringing her 11 year old niece into the office tomorrow.

GREEEEEAAAAT !!

The office is a place to work ... not entertain kids.

The office should be conducive for work ...'sans' children proclaiming their boredom.

Just because schools are closed this week ... the office does not suddenly become a place to "dump the kids."

Is wine allowed in the office for medicinal purposes ... namely keeping one's sanity ??

I will spare the details, but let it suffice to say ... I am already in BITCH mode.

Night All

UPDATE: 02/23/11
YIPEE ! The niece refused to come to the office when she found out she was not getting paid. Happy Endings ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment