Sunday, July 12, 2009

It is all about comfort ....

I have been gently prodded and pushed by someone to move outside my "comfort" zone. It is not "comfortable."

I looked to another person to tell me it is OK for me to stay right where I am and stay "comfortable." But she didn't ....

So I started making the rounds ... chatting with family, friends, and co-workers ... no one told me it was OK to stay comfortable, but what I did hear under all the words was "You have made up your mind "not to" and that is what is stopping you."

So - I changed my mind - and off I go... outside of my "comfortable" self.

I notice I am now finding my "comfort" in food these days ... but that is OK. I am embarking on a scary journey to grow and expand ... and if that temporarily includes my waistline ... that is OK. It is all part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment