Monday, July 6, 2009

'Duri' also known as 'Spike II'



"The kitten" now has a name and I see a trend going on here. A coincidental trend ..

His name is Durian .. Duri for short. Thanks to the "Durian Guy."

I asked for his assistance to name the new resident of my household ... and he selected Durian. If you are thinking Durian Guy chose the name Durian so he would have a namesake ... you are mistaken.

My friend explained that Duri, in Malay, means spike or thorn. My dog is named Spike .. and hence .. with Duri as my kitten .... I now have two "Spikes" residing in my house.

My dear little Duri ... welcome my little "spike."

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo .... i'm really honor that you officially chose Durian! On behalf of the King of all fruits in the Kingdom of our earthly land, I thank you and wish that you have a wonderful and lovely time with little Duri.

    Hmm... if only Duri has the chance to taste the real durian. :)

    ReplyDelete